The Diversity and Inclusion Plan represents more than a year of work by dozens of people. I am proud of the work done
by the Diversity and Inclusion Planning Work Group. If you have comments, questions
or concerns about the final report please feel free to meet with me. The Plan is a
living document--new initiatives can and will be added in the years to come.
Dr. David Pilgrim
- Upcoming Faculty and Staff Mini Grant Dates:
For More Information Click Here
- 2016-2021 Ferris State University
Diversity Plan document.
- Diversity at Ferris Board Presentation (2016)
- Diversity Plan Gap Analyses
- Diversity Office Strategic Plan 2016-2020 (Draft)
- Ferris/Hampton story PowerPoint
- Ferris: There's Food Here! Facebook page.
- Area Food Resources Brochure
- 2017 Calendar of Observances
- Women in CET Recognition Banquet - Tuesday April 18, 2017 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm RSVP LeighaCompson@ferris.edu
- The Small Town Studio: A Case Study - Thursday April 20, 2017, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm, FLITE 405 Learn Lab.
- Ferris Media Festival - Friday April 21, 2017 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, IRC
- "Dont Touch My Hair" Expo and Q&A Panel - Tuesday April 25, 2017, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm, West Campus Community Expo
- The BIG Event - Saturday April 22, 2017, 10:00 am Top Taggart Field.
- OMSS Annual PIGNIC - Saturday April 29, 2017 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Campus Quad.
- For more events see Diversity Calendar
"You are Welcome Here"
Video created by Ferris State International students 2016
Facutly and Staff Mini Grants
Contact the Diversity and Inclusion Office with comments